Who we are...
FormFab LLC is a manufacturer of precision bent metal and nylon tubing assemblies and inspection fixtures for the tubing industry, focusing on the prototype and low to medium volume production needs of our Tier 1 and OEM automotive customers. We pride ourselves on our full-service capabilities and the ability to be more than a vendor to our customers. We operate as a valued partner to our customers or as an extension of their design, prototype, fabrication and production departments. Join our team and experience our focused culture and share in our success and your career development.
We always want to hear from top talent. Please submit your application below.
Reports to: Production Supervisor
- Attention to Detail
- Great Attitude
- Excellent Mechanical Aptitude
- Fabricate tubing assemblies to identified customer drawings and specifications, in an accurate and timely manner
- Keep up with new technology, processes and equipment in order to play an active role in maintaining company ability to move forward
- Ensuring that Health & Safety standards are maintained.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Must have basic working knowledge of various pieces of tube fabrication equipment and be able to read blueprints. Familiarity with CNC equipment, welding, and basic metal fabrication is desired. Good mechanical skills required
- Rotary draw bending (set-up, fixturing & programming)
- Automatic (CNC)
- Hand bending fixtures
- Low Carbon
- Stainless Steel
This position provides an excellent opportunity for the correct candidate to learn specialized skills to move into a lead role position.
$18-20/hr commensurate on experience.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties and should not be construed to imply that these are the only responsibilities of the position. This position description serves to highlight the key elements of the job and allows for the addition of other tasks as deemed appropriate by the acting manager.